Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Look: Same Great Content!

I've converted my blog to a new template and colour scheme ~ easier to read than neon green against black. ;-)

Enjoy!

The boy on the left is Damiao Fernandes Dos Santos of Recife, Brazil.
I've been sponsoring him (with World Vision) since August.

I finally sat down the other day and wrote him a brief letter. It would be really cool to hear back from him. :-D

It's 11:00pm now and I've been playing with this blog for 2 hours.
Lights out...zzzzzzzz

Tam

3 comments:

amanda said...

love the new look, Tamara! and the same great content, of course ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

PRILIGY(DAPOXETINE) has been found to be safe and effective for the treatment of premature

ejaculation, according to two major clinical trials. Dapoxetine is a short-acting

selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI).